From its founding in 1979, we have used our training, skills and experience to provide legal advice and service to charitable, community, educational and governmental organizations in Berks County and the surrounding area. Depending on the circumstances, we provide a number of these entities with assistance on a pro bono or deeply discounted basis. Our community service has helped to improve the lives of many groups in the region. No matter the situation, we believe our focus on serving the community makes us better lawyers…and better people.
Organizations we have served are:
- Foundation for the Reading Public Museum
- Penn State Health Saint Joseph
- Wyomissing Area Education Foundation
- Mifflin Community Library
- Governor Mifflin Education Foundation
- South Mountain Camps
- Berks County Police Heroes Fund
- Reading Musical Foundation
- Literacy Council of Reading – Berks
- Berks County Home Builders Association
- Berks County Convention Center Authority
- Berks County Solid Waste Authority
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Dayspring Homes, Inc.